Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just to clarify

My intention in writing this blog is not to oppose Cesarean section births. For myself, it did seem to be the only option. It was not an elective surgery. I understand that many women recover well after the normal six week period. Some take longer, others not as long. However, my case seems to be quite different from the norm.
The many doctor's I have seen are either genuinely perplexed by my situation or thinking it is all in my head and I just take longer to heal, can't tolerate pain, etc.
I am just searching for answers as to why I am having so much trouble almost eight months post operation. Finding other similar stories or information has been difficult. This is my story which is shared because perhaps it is your story too. There is safety in numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment