Monday, July 5, 2010

The Pill

So, thinking about my monetary situation, or rather, lack thereof, I am trying the pill first. It's been eight days now and so far no luck. I am still in tremendous pain and now I also have bad skin too! If I didn't know any better, I would say I'm ovulating. After nine months, I feel as though my incision is still going to burst open. Is that even possible?
Sigh. When do I get my life back?
A colleague of my husband who is an MD, suggested the only real way to sort the problem is to have a laparoscopy. He also suggested, that for legal reasons, I'm best off having the MRI done in Canada and not the US. He said if I want to go that route, he can get me one within a week in Toronto for less than $1000. Ouch! Now that hurts!

Baby Girl is growing and thriving! She is very mobile and without a doubt will be walking soon! It's so hard to keep up with her. I want to run around with her, take her for walks in her stroller, play around on the floor with her. It just hurts too much. But her smile can always make me feel better. She's like Christmas morning every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment